Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Art Of Blogging

I've always wanted to try this thing they call blogging, but everytime i was about to start doing it, i would get turned off as I never had a gmail account.  Well, finally a few days ago, i was able to sign in with Gmail, and voila, i find myself writing this now.  Thanks to Nikky and Jav who suggested I try doing it, so I said to myself -- why not?  I love writing, and this is where I can practice my talent. 

So, what is "blogging"?  According to Google, a blog is a website that allows users to reflect, share opinions, and discuss various topics in the form of an online journal while readers may comment on posts....

So to my friends, loved ones and to whomever who gets to read my blogs...enjoy and feel free to comment!  

No comments:

Post a Comment