Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Miracle Cream!

There's this cream I really want to share to everyone.  It's my miracle cream - really!  The name is MOPIKO.  Mopiko is an anti-itch cream that relieves mosquito bites, bug bites or any itch fast!  But you know why I like it so much?  It's because it can also clear away a PIMPLE very fast!!! 


Mopiko has a mentholated scent but those who don't mind the odor, will thank me for introducing this to them.  Since I've had this cream, I've literally never had a pimple ever!  What I do is that once I see a sign of a pimple about to come out, I put the cream right away, then voila!  The pimple doesn't come out anymore.  The cream dries it right away, so there's no way for it to come out.  A lot of my friends have been convinced with this magical cream already.  It's only bought in Singapore though, so if you know of anyone from there, ask them to buy you one from Watsons or Guardian.  They should also check out the label on the box that one of the indications is for Pimples; as there's another variant that's only for bites.  For my friends who want to sample, I think I still have a few pieces with me...I can give it to the first few to text me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment